I would like to share some exciting new changes that are launching to the Changepoint User Group Website today. Over the last several months, we have been gathering feedback from our Changepoint User Group Advisory Board and Changepoint customers so we can make the site more organized, more interactive and easier for you to use.
Today marks the launch of the new site. Here are some of the enhancements:
- A New Look: We have changed the layout of the User Group site so our members can easily scan a lot of information at once.
- New Organization: Drop-down tabs will help to easily locate presentations, webcasts, articles and blogs.
- Polls: Would you like to poll other Changepoint users about a desired feature request? Do you want to ask Changepoint customers about their preferences regarding anything Changepoint related? There is now a poll feature in the forum section.
- User IDs to Names: Increase collaboration with other customers, and do so more efficiently by using the instructions on our new home page to change your User ID to your real name.
- Event Calendar: Our new events calendar will allow you to view by month or list of upcoming Changepoint events.
- Badges: Earn points for posting a forum question or answering someone else’s. Points lead to stars, and stars or badges, are displayed by hovering over a user’s name. These badges will also be acknowledged on name tags at User Group events.
- Executive Corner: Executives can access high-level information about Changepoint.
- More Interactive Features
- Quarterly Calls: Join other Changepoint Users on a quarterly conference call to discuss a specific Changepoint topic. All calls will be posted on the Events Calendar.
- Short Webcasts: Learn from other Changepoint customers when they host on demand webcasts about the unique ways they are using the product.
- More Changepoint Participation: We will continue to monitor the site as diligently as before, but we will now be more visible. This means more Subject Matter Expert information, more Changepoint involvement on the forums, and more changes based upon feedback from you.
Not a member? Join the Changepoint User Group community.